Thursday, January 17, 2008

avant garde fashion

Related searches:
avant gard, avant garde definition, avant garde fashion, avant guard, avant garde

Avant Garde Prep School
11 hours ago
I was inspired recently by Looking back at the fall 07 balenacaga collection. And decided to put my own spin on a preppy look. Mixing Mens wear in Sl is always a good way to get this look. Skin : My own make on a Another Shop Skin (not ...
3 hours ago
I couldn’t think of a more perfect team then Chris and Christian for this challenge to create something “avant garde” taking inspiration from the models hairstyle. And then half way into the challenge they were told they would have to ...
2 hours ago
There was nothing avant garde about the dress he sent down the runway. I know he has talent, but I’m tired of talented people getting a pass when they screw up, and he did. Christian and Chris: fabulous! I loved that they used both of ...

No comments: